Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WONDERFUL NEWS

It's a Baby Girl coming September 7th.
Today we took the whole family down to my doctor to find out what our new baby will be. Chase said he wanted it to be a girl for Aspen and he got his wish. We are very excited to get another little girl - Especially me.

8 comments:

Ondriawfd said...

That's awsome. Congratulations!

Kristy said...

How exciting! We can't wait to see her!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Oh how wonderful!

Lisa said...

I'm super excited for you guys!! Just what aspen and you need is another girl to have ton's of fun with.. Congrats!

Tebbs Family said...

Hey Jen it's Mary Tebbs, Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I was hoping you were going to have a girl! Aspen, Grace, and your new little one, they really will be the three cousins, how fun! I hope that you are feeling better too. Take care.

Angela said...

Hey Jen, I have a blog now. My address is landgela.blogspot.com.

BigDaddy said...

Hey Congrats you guys! We need to come see you before you get all busy taking care of the new one.

kellyanddanielle said...

i am so happy for you guys. i miss having family so close that we could be to everything. but you are wonderful and i hope that all goes well with the baby and yourself.