Sunday, April 12, 2009

Aspen's Birthday




















Aspen turned 1 on March 24th. At her 1 year doctor appointment she weighed 16.8 pounds and height was 26 ½ in. Both are in the 3rd percentile. Some other things about Aspen is she is an expert crawler and loves to climb. Her favorite spots are on the door of the dishwasher and on top of the kid’s picnic table. Once she climbs up she is content to sit there. She does not have much desire to walk. She can take three or four steps then gives up. She prefers to crawl. Anytime she finds clothing or blankets on the floor she plays peek-a-boo. If you didn’t know her you would think she was trying to put the cloths on or something. She is in to everything – it is quite a challenge to keep the bathroom door shut. She loves the toilets. Sometimes she sits by the door and cries because she wants in. She sure brings a lot of joy to my life. It is so much fun having a little girl. I’m not sure I want her to grow up so fast.






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She may not look it but looks a lot bigger from when I last saw her! She is so cute, I can't wait to see her!!!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Hi Jen, she is so adorable. I can relate to a baby that is into everything.