All day I was thinking about what makes being a mom so wonderful. I would have to say all the cute and funny things the kids say and do. For example Aspen, I just finished swiping the floor and the sunlight was shining in a way so she could see all the dust particles floating around. She spent 15 minutes trying to catch the dust. Sometimes she does things that are not so funny but entertaining. Friday I had the activity day girls over (There are 12, 8 and 9 year olds in our group). We made cards, planted some flowers for mom, and had a treat. The girls went outside to play. Aspen followed them. One of the girls left her plant on the ground and Aspen found it. She dumped it out that took a few tastes of the dirt. When the little girl saw what Aspen was doing she put down her treat to try to save her plant. While she was saving her plant Aspen with her dirty little hands and mouth grabbed her treat and started to help herself. Needless to say Aspen is too young for activity days. I loved my gift that Tytan made for me at school. The past two days he would whisper to dad and grandma about his mother’s day gift he had for me. He would often times disappear down stairs to “check on something”. I thought it was a plant or something. It wasn’t – It was a book he made for me. It made me laugh to think about how well taken care of this book was. I was impressed that he was able to keep it a secret for so long. Since I wrote about Tytan and Aspen I thought I should say something about Chase. Chase is very good at picking out his own outfits. He is a huge fan of “team outfits” Anything that looks like a basketball jersey. When he can’t find them in his drawer he will go look for them and sometimes will find them in the dryer. I’m always amazed that he can find the matching top and bottom. The other day I was watching the boys play, they were pretending to have a sword fight and I heard Tytan say he had two more lives… They might be playing too much Star Wars Wii. Ty, Chase and Aspen sure make my life more interesting. I do not like being pregnant but it’s worth it because I love being a mom. I am so thankful to have all these beautiful little kiddo’s running around my house. Aspen is just barely starting to walk. She prefers to crawl. I wanted to post some videos of her walking but I’m too tired maybe tomorrow.
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day. I agree motherhood is wonderful!
Your kids are so cute! Dan and Karen told me Aspen did a big walk across the room when they were there, how fun! I hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment