
So for our valentines date Nate took me to our ward 80’s Prom. I wasn’t sure about going so I didn’t put much effort into getting a baby sitter or finding something to where. Two hours before the “big event” Nate called me from work and said he had a baby sister and a dress for me. I wondered where he came up with a prom dress. Well, Nate works down the street from D.I. apparently he went there during his lunch break and found us some radical outfits. (I think his was worse than mine). So I did my hair as big as I could (I wasn’t good at back then either) I even put a little back coming into Nate’s hair. They gave Nate an award for best overall appearance. YICKS!
8 comments:
You guys looks awesome! Love the hair. What a fun idea.
I hate it when Kathy gives my clothes to D.I. Nate, can I please have my favorite shirt back?
Love it!
That is the best picture I have ever seen!!!
Nate looks awesome! I really thought it was from the 80's.
THAT is AWESOME! You guys look great!
That is so funny, I love it! You could of asked me for 80's clothes Nate Austin has many still!! I was still trying to get him out of the 80's remember?
Hilarious!!
that is just too good. wow it really looks like the real deal.
Post a Comment