Monday, January 26, 2009

Rain and Snow for Two Days

It rained all day yesterday and it turned to snow last night. Just when I think I'm ready for the snow to just go away - we get a huge snow storm and to my surprise I acutally didn't mind it. It's just too pretty to hate. But I am looking forward to our trip to St. George in a few weeks - I'm hopping it well be in the sixtys.


Tytan's Favorite book is called "Snowball Fight" Too bad he was the only one in the mood to play in the fresh new snow we got last night. So he had to settle for sledding down Dad's "drive way removed snow pile) I'm sure the hill we be twice as high when Nate gets home and clears off the snow. Still nothing like going to the Park.









































The untouched snow in our back yard. The kids prefer to play in the front yard.

























1 comment:

Ondriawfd said...

So I'm sitting here in 70something degree weather looking at your snow pictures and I'm so jealous! You're right it is too beautiful. You just have to love new snow.